I use Every Angle for my daily activities at work. Every Angle improves the way I can inform operational purchasers and they can provide me with a better overview of the current situation. Furthermore I use the software for my monthly reports to management. In my experience Every Angle is very fast and flexible. For me it is the perfect tool to assist suppliers to deliver on time and thus prevent production coming to a standstill.Han van Manen, strategic purchaser at Stradus (CRH-IPB)
Every Angle’s value to the Discrete Manufacturing Industry?
Every Angle’s out-of-the box solution has helped a large number of Discrete Manufacturing firms, who run SAP, achieve full supply chain visibility. We understand that, in a high transactional environment with millions of SKUs, transaction control is critical. Every Angle uses cross-process intelligence, meaning it reads from your current SAP data and creates relationships between:
- Component requirements;
- Planned and production orders;
- Stocks and finished product demand (sales orders + forecast).
Benefits to the Discrete Manufacturing Industry
Through using Every Angle, discrete manufacturers can obtain:
- Clear overviews of parts availability and critical parts;
- Warnings of possible future bottlenecks;
- Close monitoring of the product life cycle;
- The ability to anticipate changes in the production process, enabling business users to make active decisions based on accurate data.
The unparalleled insight in supply chain elements which Every Angle provides:
- Improvement in capacity planning;
- Increased forecast accuracy;
- Ability to manage data accuracy;
- Reduction of stock (component, semi-finished product and product) and working capital;
- Control over production processes.