You don't have to be an IT specialist to use Every Angle. It's very flexible, very user friendly and the response times are very spectacular when you compare that with some transactions on master data in standard SAP or BILuc de Munck, Purchasing Manager
What are the Use Cases for the Utilities Industry?
The main goal of the Utilities Industry is to ensure the safe and proper functioning of technical installations, which include networks and machinery. Utility companies can have two types of core business activities:
- Design, build and deploy technical installations;
- Engineering and development processes,
- Master data setup (equipment, functional location including classification),
- Testing and installation,
- Set-up of maintenance plans.
- Maintain and service installed base;
- Corrective maintenance,
- Preventive maintenance,
Every Angle provides a clear overview of entire processes, enabling utility companies to:
- Assess building projects & maintenance processes from end-to-end;
- Monitor aging installations;
- Foresee bottlenecks before they become problems;
- Determine whether they deal with an asset or operational issue;
- Analyze how efficiently installations run.
Benefits to the Utilities Industry
Every Angle also shows the complete visibility of utility related supply chain processes, such as:
- Planning of component requirements;
- Spare part management;
- Purchasing of services (including service master sheets and service entry sheets);
- Purchasing of spare parts and maintenance supplies;
- Contract management (with service providers).
Utility companies using Every Angle are able to:
- Reduce cost through preventative and timely corrective maintenance;
- Optimize work scheduling through better visibility;
- Optimize installation performance;
- Ensure government compliance.