Dealing with vulnerable products and demanding customers, we cannot afford any delays. That is why we plan our daily activities based on Every Angle Information.Edwin Straver, Supply Chain Analyst
What are the Use Cases for the Wholesale Industry?
The key to success in the Wholesale Industry lies in anticipating and optimizing the timing of customer demand. However, market forces, such as globalization, economy, technology, competition and government legislation put more pressure on this industry. In order for Wholesalers to secure their bottom line and be effective they have to:
- Reduce cost;
- Closely monitor market changes;
- Manage shorter lead time;
- Fulfill customer demands;
- Deal with customer shopping alternatives.
Benefits to the Wholesale Industry
While using Every Angle, the Wholesale Industry is able to obtain:
- Great insight into the processes along the supply chain;
- Visibility to the respective (inter-)dependencies, such as;
- Customer demand,
- Stock levels,