The power to know even more, the freedom to act even faster!
Every Angle is pleased to announce the release of R2017, the latest version of our unique business self-service analytics software solution for companies that use SAP.
R2017 is the result of many years of development working on updating and improving the core logic of Every Angle, enhancing our unique self-service analytics capabilities through the inclusion of new functionality, additional cross-process intelligence and the ability to manage even more complex SAP scenarios, providing unique levels of insight, understanding and control.
2017 contains the following enhancements:
- Fully understands and supports SAP’s new Industry Solution for the clothing industry: FMS – Fashion Management Solution.
- Contains enhanced logic that understands complicated business scenarios in SAP that do not follow normal business flows. These include processes such as inter-company sales, the sale of non-stock items such as services, and processes like Milestone Billing.
- Provides enhanced Supply / Demand matching logic, new bottleneck types, enhanced shelf life management and the ability to report on planning materials
- New functionality to understand and report on the status between purchasing and sales orders and their preceding contracts, schedule agreements or outline agreements.
- Contains an all new control system for the Every Angle administrators, enabling greatly enhanced monitoring and control of Every Angle usage, authorization and performance.
- A multitude of technical and performance related enhancements to reduce processing time.
About Every Angle
Every Angle is a unique business analytics solution for customers who use SAP. Unlike other BI tools that simply extract and report on SAP data, Every Angle understands it, simplifies it, embeds and enhances it with added intelligence. This enables your business to not only provide users with fancy reports on past events, but real self-service analytics that understand complex business processes, providing insights they can immediately act on.
If you use SAP and haven’t yet experienced the power of Every Angle, then in just five days not only can we demonstrate our powerful self-service analytical capability on your data, but also highlight the potential savings in time, resources and wasted inventory and lost sales Every Angle could provide.
Empowering business users with self-service data discovery and analytical tools is the #1 task for many CIO’s. If you use SAP and need to show how self-service technology can deliver value to the business, then you need Every Angle.
For more information, please contact us.