INTRODUCING EVERY ANGLE R2017
This new release enhances Every Angle through the inclusion of a large degree of new functionality and additional insight and intelligence, reinforcing our unique self‑service analytics capabilities and distancing ourselves from other BI tools that are only able to report or visualize data from SAP.
R2017 contains the following enhancements:
- Now fully understands and supports SAP’s new Industry Solution for the clothing industry: FMS – Fashion Management Solution.
- Contains enhanced logic that understands complicated business scenarios in SAP that do not follow normal business flows. These include processes such as intercompany sales, the sale of non‑stock items such as services and processes like Milestone Billing.
- Provides new functionality such as enhanced Supply / Demand matching logic, new bottleneck types, enhanced shelf life management and control of planning materials.
- New functionality to understand and report on the status between purchasing and sales orders and their preceding contracts, schedule agreements or outline agreements.
- Contains an all new control system for the Every Angle administrators, enabling greatly enhanced monitoring and control of Every Angle usage, insight in authorization setup and statistics on the refresh performance.
- A multitude of technical and performance related enhancements to reduce processing time.
Real business self‑service
Understands SAP configuration
Service and Value Items
Supply and Demand Analysis
Shelf Life Expiry Date Management
A series of functional improvements have been made that resolve tricky challenges with SAP, and therefore differentiate Every Angle by creating solutions and not just reports. These are as follows:
Links to Contracts
Extension of Every Angle’s multi‑level understanding to include relationship between outline agreements, contracts and schedule agreements and any subsequent sales / purchase orders
Special Stock Valuations
Every Angle can now understand and report on different material valuations for sales order and project stock.
Linking Stock Batch to G/L Account
Following on from point 1, Every Angle can now allocate the G/L account for each stock batch based on material, batch, sales order and project stock valuation.
Every Angle can now handle ‘Planning Materials’ (MRP‑4) where demand of one SKU (the active SKU) consumes the forecast of a more generic planning SKU.
Requirements Date of Stock Transfer
Every Angle now covers all SAP scenarios and is consistent with the requirements date presented in SAP (via transaction MD04) at all times.
Stock Transfer within Plant
Every Angle now supports stock transfers within the same plant – i.e. from storage location to storage location, or from MRP area to MRP area. Normally these are between plants.